WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN?
The Bargersville VISION 2040 Comprehensive Plan began in August of 2019 and will be developed over the course of approximately 7 months. The final plan will examine future possibilities and establish a defined direction or vision for the community. When adopted, it will serve as the official roadmap for future development and growth in Bargersville.
Bargersville VISION 2040 will include policy, programmatic and project recommendations for land use, utility infrastructure, transportation, community services and facilities, and more. The goal of this plan is to make a progressive vision of the community by planning for change and growth versus reacting to change.
HOW TO STAY INVOLVED
There are many ways to get involved and provide input during the planning process.
- Sign up to receive email updates and follow the website (www.BargersvilleVision.com) by clicking the “Follow” button at the bottom of this page.
- Like the plan’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Bargersville-Vision-2040-102464077793876/)
- Attend public workshops (Click here to see upcoming opportunities)
- Complete the online survey on the project website (Online Survey) – This survey is currently closed.
- Submit additional ideas on the project website (Contact Us) or Facebook page
The Bargersville VISION 2040 comprehensive plan is organized into 3 phases:
- Existing Conditions
- Plan Development
- Implementation Strategies
Throughout the planning process, various community outreach and public input opportunities will help direct the vision and recommendations for the future of Bargersville.
Bargersville Planning Documents
Other documents and planning efforts are viewable on the Bargersville Town website. Plans and projects include current and recent projects:
- Pedestrian improvements along Old Plank Road
- 2013 Comprehensive Plan
- 2015 Downtown Revitalization Plan
- ADA Transition Plan
- Recreation Impact Fee Study 2017-2026
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan 2018-2022
- I-69 Corridor Land Use Plan